COSTUMES I HAVE WORN
- •Flava FlavI was 8. To this day is the still the most expensive costume I've ever worn.
- •Snow WhiteAges like 3-6 I was Snow White because I was forced to keep my hair cut as a bob so it just made sense to my mom. She also really liked her evil queen costume.
- •Conner FiorartiThis was my costume in 10th grade. I made up this guy. He was just supposed to be a rich douchebag aka who I would be if I was a male and rich.
- •Marina DiamondisThis was 11th grade. Someone told me I looked like her and that's probably the nicest comment I've ever received about my appearance so I maximized it.
- •An American Idol ContestantThis was such a good idea when I did it but I realize now I just looked like any one competing for anything ever because all I did was attach a number bib to my tank top.