5 Things in the Next 5 (or 10) Years
All the places I want to see and all the things I want to experience before I turn 40.
- •Hike the Pacific Crest TrailBlisters be damned, I am so content and inspired on a hike. My friend Adam (RIP) wanted to do this and we talked about it obsessively before he died in 2014.
- •Build a tiny house (or have one built)Three years ago, my husband and I decided we want a tiny house on a hunk of land somewhere. Whether that's a tiny house on wheels or a badass small cabin, I want to have our own place, on our own land, completely sustainable.
- •Backpack around the worldI just want to experience as many different cultures as possible, meet as many cool people as possible, and understand and connect with my fellow human beings on a higher level.
- •Live in a foreign countryFor more than a month. Whether or not it's long term, TBD, but I want to visit/live somewhere for more longer than the duration of a standard vacation.
- •Redesign my websiteIn all reality, I want this to happen before August, as I've been sitting with a landing page for almost a year, but yeah.