THINGS I LEARNED AT SCHOOL TODAY
- •When Stalin was younger, he was super hot.
- •Studying for Spanish tests is not worth the time or effort.
- •Chocolate milk is much too expensive for how long it actually lasts.
- •Don't kill anyone, even if you're really tempted.
- •Emergency Lock Downs aren't always a bad thing.i.e when you're watching Madagascar and you won't be able to finish before the bell but then a droning voice over the intercom tells you that you are confined to the classroom space for another 20 minutes while police dogs search your school for weapons.
- •Always take advantage of a work period to listen to Beyoncé.