Songs That Remind Me of Dad
- •My GirlThe first song we ever danced to. I was 15. It was at my cotillion.
- •Drive (For Daddy Gene)Takes me back to dad teaching me to drive. Always tears me up, in a good way.
- •Have You Ever Seen The Rain?Almost any CCR song will do this, but especially this one.
- •I Loved Her FirstA song that I hope to dance with him at my wedding one day.
- •Through The Eyes Of My FatherFirst heard this song in Argentina when I was super home sick. I balled cause every word is true. Favorite line: "He shows you what love is. Saw your dreams before you did." | Sidebar: I'd also love to dance this song with my dad.
- •Life's Been GoodDad jams this music so loud. He knows the good stuff.
- •Pobre DiablaTranslated: Poor Devil. Something about that song. He didn't stop playing it for 2 weeks straight.
- •Almost any song by Tina Turner.