Best Family Vacation Moments
- •When your mother argues with the national park service unnecessarily.And was wrong. And rude. And gets out of the car to yell.
- •Almost feeding a grizzly...on accidentBut packing up and getting away as soon as freaking possible. Luckily our food (or the littlest sibling) wasn't tasty enough!
- •Running into crazy people in the woods with gunsAnd then telling him all of our personal information, realizing he's crazy and having to move to a new camp ground out of fear.
- •The first 15 mile hike by the youngster!She made it! And only 2 hours of complaining!
- •Near mortal injuries in the middle of nowhere.Character building!
- •Complaining on the drive to the vacation destination...about everything.Don't touch me. No seriously don't touch me! Are we there yet? Can we stop now? I have to pee.
- •Sleeping in the tent and waking up in the middle of the night surrounded by a herd of elk.Nothing bad about this at all. Such a surreal experience.
- •The realization that the discovery of new horse poop was a strong motivator in finishing hikes.One poop at a time. Made it the whole way!
- •Recalling all these memories and being excited to do it all again!