HARRY POTTER MOVIES, RANKED
- •8. Harry Potter and the Chamber of SecretsI LOATHE Gilderoy Lockhart. He is my Jar-Jar. Also, snakes.
- •7. Harry Potter and the Order of the PhoenixThe book and the film were just "meh" for me.
- •6. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Pt. I)Bleak. Austere. Gets us to the series finale.
- •5. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood PrinceI know it's coming, but Dumbledore's death gets me every time.
- •4. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of AzkabanJustice for Sirius and Buckbeak. Peter Pettigrew's escape. Lupin's dark secret. The time-turner sequence was a thing of cinematic beauty.
- •3. Harry Potter and the Goblet of FireAction. Intrigue. The loss of innocence. Also Fleure Delacour. *drool*
- •2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Pt. II)This would be my number one if it had been the first HP movie I saw. Everything I wanted out of the book plus exceptional acting from the entire cast. A fitting end.
- •1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's StoneWhere it all began! My Harry Potter fandom was forever cemented by those first scenes of Hogwarts, Diagon Alley, Gringotts, Quidditch, the magical curriculum, the Great Hall... They all exceeded my expectations when imagined on the big screen.
- •Mischief managed.