Just an ordinary day
- •Bad hair dayOf course I would have oily, stringy looking hair today; wear it in a bun
- •Coworker called out sick. Had to open studio for herThis is not my usual job, I do not usually open a store and talk to people first thing in the morning. I'm a creative, behind-the-scenes type of gal
- •Door was left unlock by closing personI'm glad the thousands of dollars worth of equipment wasn't stolen
- •Turned on receptionist computer; it started crackling and smoking😮😣😖
- •Internet does not work on alternative computerCannot access calendar and client information Cannot clock in or schedule clients Why am I here?
- •Studio manager and my supervisor unavailable to help, in a meeting for half of the day
- •I'm bored.Hence this list
- •Just realized I forgot the cards with all of the video stuff on them at homeI'm an idiot
- •Meanwhile, my fiance is enjoying a food truck festival in his office builfing parking lotLife isn't fair There's a tater tot truck (HE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE TATER TOTS!!!! AND HE'S BUYING THEM!!!!)
- •Cannot get into vendor accounts because of old passwords and emails😑
- •All apps on my Mac crashing and failingI hate that rainbow wheel of death
- •Forgot I had to go to a show in Philly at 830pm. On a Thursday.I'm old and this is way too late for me on a week day
- •Don't have anything to wear to said show
- •Had a meltdown about my weight, clothes (or lack there of) and how I can never lose weight because I love foodYou know. Girl stuff.
- •Hated show...
- •Ate a bowl of pasta that made me sick laterIt was only $7...
- •Had another meltdown because I'm self conscious about being an introvert and have anxiety talking to people I don't know (and to be perfectly honest, don't like)
- •Went to bed after midnight. On a weekday.