Just brilliant women who touched my heart with their strength & taught me how a superwoman is through them & their characters
- •Meryl StreepSelf-explanatory
- •@Debby RyanIt is hard to be funny and @Debby Ryan does that while wearing an elegant outfit..also produces.. also for helping me dealing with anxiety. For her kind soul,beautiful voice, "I can relate" lyrics & "never give up on ur dreams even while u're doing something else rn" Jessie..also hair goals & septum piercing
- •Jennifer LawrenceCapable of doing every roles,but specially for the her intensity in The Hunger Games
- •Juno TempleDefinition of cool & adventurous. Rock n Roll became a person & that person is Juno Temple. For so many characters and the fierce to play them.. Also "little birds" owns my soul
- •Ellen PageFor Juno. For being a badass.
- •Elizabeth Taylor"Who's afraid of Virginia Wolf" & those amazing purple sharp strong good eyes
- •Emily BrownFor Sucker Punch. "You got all the weapons you need. Now fight"
- •Shailene WodleyI might dunno her name exactly,but The Fault In Our Stars has my heart & The Divergent series owns my mind.."this isn't real" what I tell about my feelings/fears related to ocd..
- •Marylin MonroeAlways beautifully smiling.. Always get me sad
- •Emma RobertsFor so many stories: "it's kinda of a funny story" actually.."Adulthood" is life & Scream Queens is halloween in ours tv's
- •Emma WatsonHarry Potter is everything and Hermione is a roll model
- •Lily Collins"Writers"
- •Scarlett JohanssonTell me reasons not to?!? None,yep
- •To be continued