IDEAL LIFE SET UP
This list is the foundation of what I would want my future to be as I endure my cliché 20s anxiety.
- •"The Golden Girls" set upThis means I want to live with three of my best friends and it never seems like we work, we just date and have work problems from time to time. The cheesecake is nice too but I'd like us to have our own thing.
- •New York or BostonOnly two cities I want to live in. I would travel and spend some time other places but this is where my permanent residence would be.
- •WorkSo realistically I need a job. Right now I'm working towards being a physician. Life-long dream basically. BUT, if the opportunity to write a fun HBO sitcom that's semi-autobiographical with my friends came up, I would do that.
- •WeekendsWeekends are for me catching up on TV. I love TV. That will never change, I know that.
- •VacationsMy sister travels a lot for her job right now and I assume if she keeps that up in the future I would go visit her in those places she's visiting. That'd be cool.