MOVIES TO WATCH ON THANKSGIVING
Universal holiday classics.
- •The Godfather P.IThis movie is all about family.
- •Planes, Trains, and AutomobilesI mean this ones a given. Also Steve Martin is the best.
- •StepmomYou should always watch this movie. Susan Sarandon AND Julia Roberts?!? Yessss. You will cry tho and its heartwarming and full of all the best emotions and holiday warmth. Ugh I love this one.
- •Harry Potter (any of the 8)Sometimes your friends are your family !
- •A Charlie Brown ThanksgivingI love Charlie Brown. I also just read an amazing article about the history and meaning about the comic strip. It's a classic.
- •For Your ConsiderationCHRISTOPHER GUEST MOVIE!!!! And all the funny wonderful people are in this including Catherine O'Hara who people mistakenly believe only did "Home Alone" movies.
- •Meet the ParentsEveryone in the family will watch this and laugh. Also you could go back to a time when Robert DeNiro doesn't do movies with Bradley Cooper.
- •Literally anything on lifetimeThey have such great holiday movies that are objectively awful but it's one of those "so bad it's good" things.