GOOD THINGS ABOUT BEING SINGLE
A running list.
- •Getting to do whatever you want, whenever you want.
- •More time to work outI am always less physically in shape when I am dating someone. I want this to never happen again.
- •Closer relationships with more friends
- •Less dumb fights
- •More great late nights of reading and watching T.V.Less great nights of sex and cuddling. Actually a pretty fair trade.
- •No worrying if someone finds your new haircut / sweaty gym clothes / weird face / etc. attractive
- •Shameless and guiltless checking out of strangers
- •Also, the freedom and excitement of meeting strangersAnything can happen!
- •Leaving parties / places in general on your schedule
- •No sharing beds / sweaty summer sleepsHello, cool pillow. You are my summer fling.
- •More side-adventures
- •More time to think about where a you want to be in life / career / etcIntrospection and time to think your own thoughts is BIG, people. And time to do so is already so limited!
- •Not missing anyone when you go away
- •No *is this the right person for me?!* anxietyBecause you're always the right person for yourself - duh.