REASONS WHY EARLY MORNING IS THE BEST TIME TO FLY / GENERALLY BE ALIVE
- •You can see your city / town waking itself upIt's pretty much like that scene in Beauty and the Beast, except in New York it's a lot of garbage pick up and screechy bodega garage doors opening. But it's still beautiful!
- •No traffic
- •Great cool weatherI have not worn pants this month because the humidity gives me heat rash but OH BABY it was perfect out this morning
- •Alert, refreshed pilots...might be lying to myself on this one
- •Second breakfastNeeds no elaboration
- •More time where you're going!In theory at least - in practice today I'm gonna spend most of today in an airport but that's okay cause ...
- •Better people watchingPeople are definitely weirder in the morning, especially before they've had their coffee.
- •No all-day flying anxietyI'm a pretty calm traveler, but I still hate waiting all day to go to the airport. I'd rather just wake up n' go, y'know?