WEIRD GOOD FOOD IDEAS
Has anyone done these yet? Please don't steal them from me.
- •Bagel French toast
- •Sweet tacosCrepes stuffed with fruit and cinnamon sugar and doused in caramel / chocolate salsa
- •A multi course dinner based on long personal interviews with each of the attendees
- •A restaurant where different chefs pop up to cook their favorite childhood foodsGourmet chef boyardi, everyone?
- •A restaurant where normal people who are very good cooks are the chefsIt would be very small and very slow service but whatever
- •Fondu but with tomato sauce instead of cheeseYou would obviously dunk chunks of cheese in this scenario
- •Marble cake muffins
- •Bacon-wrapped corn