Already on li.st? Open in app.
im a motivation-lacking mess
- •working out
- •eating real food
- •reading shakespeare n shit
So, you questioned everything in your reality to the point when you completely changed your reality. Now, here are some things you need to survive your new life.
- •Healthyour physical, emotional and spiritual well-beings may now be your only riches
- •Transportationthis is just another thing you might want to pool from your parents.
- •Sense of Humora failure without one is the only true failure.
- •dance with no destination
- •keep just incase dog treats in every pocket
my little brother and i try to keep ourselves from boredom and also from trouble with our parents. we do, however, think discretion is important and avoid being too sacrilegious
- 1.if the congregation is using a book for the psalms or readings, decide upon only holding it upside down from now on
- 2.if there is periodical psalm singing, and if you feel confident enough, allow yourself to sing as out of tune and badly and loudly as you feel appropriate
- 3.decide upon never using your regular voice again within the church. try imitating various accents throughout the mass when the congregation is responding