FOOD WEAKNESSES RANKED
I generally consider myself a healthy person. I'm a vegetarian, I work out, I buy organic. But every once in a while, I binge. What's that saying? "Do everything in moderation. Even moderation."
- •Yogurt pretzelsSpecifically the white chocolate crunch mix at Fresh Market.
- •Puppy ChowAka. Peanut butter and chocolate melted into chex cereal and covered in powdered sugar. My kryptonite.
- •White Cheddar Cheez-It'sI am convinced these are covered in crack.
- •Bell peppersI know, this is actually very healthy. But bell peppers are honestly my favorite food. My friends will attest - I eat one every single day.
- •Mini Kit-Kats dipped in peanut butterI don't have to explain this.
- •Character Shaped Mac and CheeseThe characters have more crevices and surface area for maximum cheese absorption.
- •Coke slurpeesThe taste of summer.
- •WafflesNothing like a fluffy and crisp Belgian waffle.
- •White Cheddar Puffy CheetosAlso potentially covered in crack.
- •Mint Chocolate ice creamDouble churned only. Preferably in ice cream soup form.