FOOD WEAKNESSES RANKED
I generally consider myself a healthy person. I'm a vegetarian, I work out, I buy organic. But every once in a while, I binge. What's that saying? "Do everything in moderation. Even moderation."
- 1.Yogurt pretzelsSpecifically the white chocolate crunch mix at Fresh Market.
- 2.Puppy ChowAka. Peanut butter and chocolate melted into chex cereal and covered in powdered sugar. My kryptonite.
- 3.White Cheddar Cheez-It'sI am convinced these are covered in crack.
- 4.Bell peppersI know, this is actually very healthy. But bell peppers are honestly my favorite food. My friends will attest - I eat one every single day.
- 5.Mini Kit-Kats dipped in peanut butterI don't have to explain this.
- 6.Character Shaped Mac and CheeseThe characters have more crevices and surface area for maximum cheese absorption.
- 7.Coke slurpeesThe taste of summer.
- 8.WafflesNothing like a fluffy and crisp Belgian waffle.
- 9.White Cheddar Puffy CheetosAlso potentially covered in crack.
- 10.Mint Chocolate ice creamDouble churned only. Preferably in ice cream soup form.