Best advice I've ever received
I have amazing friends and family and have had a lot of advice given to me. These are the pieces I can remember now.
- •Pay yourself first. (Put money in savings) -Dad
- •Socks don't need to match. -Noodle
- •If you aren't doing it for love of the work, outsource it. -S. Osuna
- •Delete mean/hurtful emails immediately -ConnieThis should probably apply to all written communications.
- •Everyone deserves to be someone else's number one priority. - Mom
- •Talent is not sexually transmitted. -Tina Fey