Hotel situations at 11:06pm
- •There's a baby crying next doorAnd has been for an hour.
- •Not sure if I feel worse for myself, the baby, or the parents.
- •I'm having a caffeine hangover.
- •The pool is open for adults and I'm tempted to go down.
- •I think the baby finally stopped crying.
- •I have to pee.
- •My foot is cramping.
- •I haven't heard one word of English from outside my door.
- •This bed is so uncomfortable.
- •Update: I went swimming and I kid you not a giant family was playing ping pong as loud as they possibly could unceasing.