THINGS I GOT AT A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY GARAGE SALE TODAY
Well, sales to be exact
- •Cups with tulips on them.Why not?!
- •A jeep sweatshirtFor only a dollar (!!!)
- •A poem book
- •A mirrorThe guy asked 10, I offered 8 because I was going to have to buy paint for it. He was insulted at my offer and tried to make me feel bad for giving him 2 dollars less...
- •Teaching books
- •A Red Wings Championship hat from the year I was bornDidn't fit, trying to resell it at my Nana's garage sale
- •A book shelf which I'm currently painting whiteIt's taking so long and my body hurts.