Why I want to stay single even though I don't want to be single.
Okay have a seat while I explain this.
- •I want to find someone.
- •I really do.
- •I'm so not ready for that.
- •My romantic novel reading and writing side and my desire to be a wife and in a relationship needs to chill the heck down for a while and here's why.
- •I have to grow.
- •In my faith.Every marriage I know that stands above the others in resilience and love all are centered around Christ and if that's truly what I want I need to fall head over heals in love with God first and trust his timing for a man. I need my happiness to be fully in Jesus first.
- •In my maturity.Guys I'm still so down to plays ims and leave my room a mess for two weeks before even thinking about hanging laundry.
- •In my self love.God gave me a body and a face and whether or not I'm always happy with them, hating myself isn't making it any better. And how can I love a man the way he needs to be loved if I can't even get over the fact I'm a bit over weight. Honestly.
- •In my life.I'm so young. And as I've said before I'm marriage minded and if I'm not going to waist my time than now is the time to revel in bring a young college student making friends and losing them and volunteering with young girls at church and enjoy the fact I wore the same leggings from yesterday today and nobody knew or cared.