LOWEST POINTS OF MY COLLEGE EXPERIENCE THUS FAR
In Canada we call it "university," but I'm trying to appeal to the Americans. Special shoutout to McGill and its constant demand for my soul the last two years.
- •I went to a farmer's market near campus and the apple selling girl tried so hard to convince me to buy some because they were "organic." I looked her in the eye and told her I had instant noodles for breakfast. She was just like "oh."
- •My friends and I had a 24 hour marathon in the library. We probably drank a three cartons of Tim Horton's coffee, went home and slept for 6 hours, and then wrote a final exam.
- •After my first year, I had an exam on the last day. So I slept for four hours, wrote the exam, and then spent the next 12 packing and moving boxes out of residence. I think I cried while undoing packing tape.
- •I ordered two large pizzas during finals and just ate only that and vitamin pills for a week. No time to cook, friend.
- •Speaking of friends, my good one had a fever and asked me to feel her forehead. I had 3 exams the week after and couldn't risk getting sick so I made her ask someone else. Yeah, I feel bad about that. Sorry Tiffany.