Coolest & Most Wack Vinyl Covers Ever Part I
- •Chris Spedding- The Only Lick I Know (1972)Classic rock. The title of album = winner👌🏼. Phallic flying candy food objects also = 👌🏼. Figured this would be a good place to start.
- •Mom's Apple Pie- Mom's Apple Pie (1972).Yes, that was a real band. And no, I'm not kidding. See picture--> You are looking at one of the most controversial album covers of all time. In the 70s this record was banned... Everywhere. & now this baby is worth mucho $$$.
- •Gary Numan- White Boys and Heroes (1982).I mean. His stylist did a great job. So so fresh.
- •Claudja Barry- Trippin' On the Moon (1984).My favorite part is the turtle. What's yours?
- •Thin White Rope- Bottom Feeders (1987).A continuation of the animal theme. #Scaaaaaary
- •Skillet & Leroy- Dynamite (unclear).This vinyl falls in the "non-music" genre. Not sure what that means. But the track list includes songs titled: "8 inches," "Big Titty Contest," and "Peaches and Cream." 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼.
- •Goldie Hawn- Goldie (1972).1972 was a good year for music. Oh Goldie. Look how pretty you are!
- •Tyrannosaurus Rex- My People Were Fair and Had Sky in Their Hair... But Now They're Content to Wear Stars on Their Brows (1968).WTF. The band name. The album title. Whoever was in charge of marketing this band should have been out of a job the day this record came out. In search of new weird shit to listen to? Look no further.
- •The Four Freshman- Voices in Latin (1952).Let's finish this with something classy.