Relais and Chateaux Properties (i.e. Hotels) I Am Planning on Living In
- •Hotel Daniel (Paris, France)Heart of Paris, but tucked away in a beautiful, quaint neighborhood. 13-min walk from Ave des Champs-Élysées. The staff = incredible and attentive.
- •Hotel Trama- (Puymirol, France)13th century building, 9 rooms. Located in a small village- South of France. The decor: you feel like you're in Games of Thrones. Not kidding. See photo.
- •Hotel Les Mars (Healdsburg, California)Near Napa, but not Napa. Go to The Shed for lunch and a glass of wine. Rooms have silk sheets. Yes, silk. Pro trick: ask for room day of. They'll give you discount.
- •The Mayflower Grace (Washington, Connecticut)2 1/2 hour drive from NYC. A perfect "I need to get the hell out of NY" trip. If you're into spa and yoga.. This is your 👏🏻. Make a reservation at Community Table. Ate there two nights in a row, it was that good.
- •The Charlotte Inn (Edgartown, Massachusetts)On Martha's Vineyard. The second you walk through the doors you feel like you're in an 18th-century novel. A few steps away from the water. You can bike everywhere. Two golden retrievers wearing ties roam the property. What's better than that? Nothing
- •Windham Hill Inn (West Townshend, Vermont)Mountain cabin vibe. On God knows how many acres of land. No wifi or service, so just grab a book and sit here-->
- •La Ferme Saint-Siméon (Honfleur, France)In Normandy, so northern France. Everything about town is 👌🏼. No wonder the Impressionists hung out here. Tips: eat all the bouillabaisse you can, get weird at the Erik Satie museum, and drink lots of Calvados