Screenshots On My iPad, Somewhat Explained
I've had this iPad since 2012 and never delete anything.
- 1.Shia Labeouf watching Shia LabeoufWent to scoff at his performance art piece, then got used to his coocoo-nutty face on my screen and was genuinely sad when it ended. It was like owning a crazy goldfish for a few hours. This was my wallpaper for a while.
- 2.Grumpy, little, Princess Jasmine fan with fish nailed to a shackA while ago, I Googled my name to see what would come up in the images. This was the weirdest one.
- 3.Sad KermitJim Henson did such a good job making a stuffed, green, felt frog so real, so human and so loved that this picture genuinely made me tear up.
- 4.Some sloth on Sloth actionSomebody drew this. I would marry that person sight unseen just for this amazing piece of art.
- 5.Instagram knows me so wellThis is a piglet in a lizard/fish/other suit. Apparently, selected for me based on the people I follow. Seems about right.
- 6.Godzilla with daddy issuesMakes me laugh every time.
- 7.No ideaNone. What the hell is happening here? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love everything about this but I'm SO confused.
- 8.Sexy éclairsI will marry anyone who will buy me a box of these, sight unseen. (Yes, the ability to provide pastry and/or whimsical drawings are the only things I look for in a life partner)
- 9.Female samuraiLooking fierce as hell! I must have been looking for a strong, Asian role model. So yeah, just channel samurai lady and win at life.
- 10.Flight of the ConcordsA friend told me she didn't think they were funny so I sent her this picture and told her she needed therapy, because that is crazy talk.