Ways Li.st is doing internet wrong
And it's wonderful!
- •Everybody is just so damn nice
- •I've read quite a few comments now and no mention of Hitler or any fascist dictator, for that matter
- •Nobody has asked me for a "follow for follow"I mean it's like a large following is secondary - people seem to just enjoy mentally wandering through other people's organized thoughts.
- •People are praised for their workSeriously guys, what is going on here?
- •Everybody knows the creators and is appreciative of themThis might just be my lack of knowledge, but I have no idea who is behind Instagram or Twitter and Mark Zuckerberg is not exactly ... beloved.
- •New members are welcomed, not mocked for not being there from the moment the app was launchedWhat, no n00b shaming??
- •So far, I haven't come across any passive-aggressive subtexty listsSub-listing seems to not be a thing, neither is vague yet pointed digs-listing.
- •Luckily, there are cats and cute pet lists, so it doesn't feel completely foreignI'm glad we kept the good bits.