Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Kono'sIn Pacific Beach, right on the water. A huge plate of food for $5. Long lines. Well worth it.
- •Hash House A Go GoBuy breakfast here and have leftovers for the next two days. Huge portions of delicious food. The French toast will make you weep in ecstasy.
- •Broken YolkYes, it's loud and crowded, but with their plethora of omelet choices, it's worth the inconvenience. Try something really unhealthy like their Beef Stroganoff Omelet. 😉
I hope my desert island also has iced tea, blank note pads and pens, too.
- •Gilmore GirlsIt'd be like having your best friends with you.
- •SeinfeldIt never stops being funny.
Clearly I'm a sucker for Christmas, Coming of Age flicks, and Romantic Comedies. ❤️
- •It's a Wonderful LifeMy life's philosophy rolled up in one perfect movie. One person *can* change the world.
- •Mary PoppinsBetween the songs, the dancing cartoon penguins. and Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke, what's not to love?
- •When Harry Met SallyOne of the first dates my husband and I went on together. We were friends first, too. ❤️