MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
Clearly I'm a sucker for Christmas, Coming of Age flicks, and Romantic Comedies. ❤️
- •It's a Wonderful LifeMy life's philosophy rolled up in one perfect movie. One person *can* change the world.
- •Mary PoppinsBetween the songs, the dancing cartoon penguins. and Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke, what's not to love?
- •When Harry Met SallyOne of the first dates my husband and I went on together. We were friends first, too. ❤️
- •Miracle on 34th StreetI want Santa to leave his cane in my dream house, too. Just shared this with my granddaughter and fell in love with it all over again. And it has to be the old one in black and white. 1947 with Maureen O'Hara and Natalie Wood.
- •Sleepless in Seattle
- •You've Got Mail
- •The Princess BrideIt's inconceivable how much I love this movie.
- •The Breakfast Club
- •Ferris Bueller's Day Off