THE 5 BEST PLACES TO EAT BREAKFAST IN SAN DIEGO
- •Kono'sIn Pacific Beach, right on the water. A huge plate of food for $5. Long lines. Well worth it.
- •Hash House A Go GoBuy breakfast here and have leftovers for the next two days. Huge portions of delicious food. The French toast will make you weep in ecstasy.
- •Broken YolkYes, it's loud and crowded, but with their plethora of omelet choices, it's worth the inconvenience. Try something really unhealthy like their Beef Stroganoff Omelet. 😉
- •Brian's 24Their ad says if their pancakes aren't the best you've ever eaten, they'll give you your money back. I suspect they've never given out a dime. Pancakes so light and fluffy they almost float off your plate, but hearty and huge enough to fill you up!
- •Perry's CafeA perfect version of the great American diner. Inexpensive, simple and delicious. But come early or you'll wait for longer than a ride at Disneyland.