The crappiest month of the year
- •I've already taken my annual vacation to the beach. I have nothing to look forward to until November.
- •Kids go back to schoolBut it's still hot as hell, light out until 10
- •We get our fall planned outRight now, every activity schedule has been revised twice.
- •NutcrackerIs so far away but so close. It's weird to be planning out costuming orders for something 4 month from now when I am sitting on the side of a pool deck.
- •Low Grade FeverFor as long as I can remember, I run a low grade fever in August. No idea why and no other symptoms. I thought I was patient zero for a few years but alas, I'm just wired differently.