Chapter Titles for My Autobiography
- •California Love. I was born in California but moved to the Midwest when I was 3. I don't remember much of it but it's imbued me with a surfer dialect according to most people I meet.
- •What A Bunch of Worthless Nuts...Or Tasty Dessert. Basically, my Ohio years.
- •Hoosiers. We finally settled in Indiana. I still don't know what a Hoosier is.
- •College. I don't remember any of this. How am I a functioning adult?
- •Put On Your Jacket. Put On Your Jacket. Put On Your Jacket. Put On Your Jacket. Put On Your Jacket. Aka: the Parenting Years.
- •Worker Bee