Indianapolis is awesome. Here's what you can do in Indy that's awesome.
- •Indianapolis International AirportYou'll be flying into the #1 rated airport in North America.
- •Indianapolis Children's MuseumOh yeah, our Children's Museum is the top ranked children's museum in the country too. You can spend a whole day there.
- •Sleep in an art galleryAlexander Hotel is an art gallery in itself! Feel posh and check in.
- •Attend the Indianapolis 500With 300,000 of your best friends.
- •Cheer on the Indianapolis Colts
- •Brewery hopSun King, Chilly Water, Fountain Square, Big Lug, Flat 12, Indiana City....wait. This is a separate list.
- •Hit the TrailsCultural Trail that is. 8 miles of walking and biking trails that wind through downtown Indianapolis.
- •Watch Roller DerbyThe Naptown Roller Girls are one of the best teams in the Midwest.
- •Be an "I"Around town are a collection of NDY statues. You can take a picture with it as the "I" to spell out INDY. It's fun.
- •Visit the Indianapolis Art Museum and walk the 100 acresYes there is a giant Robert Indiana LOVE sculpture on the grounds. And usually there are great exhibits in the museum. But the 100 acre park behind and surrounding the museum is a beautiful park full of art installations that you can discover just wander about.Suggested by @eatthelove
- •Eat cajun creole at YatsSuggested by @americanmum
- •The little libraries all over town!Suggested by @kates08
- •Cafe PatachouIndependently owned student union for adults