Movies I’ll Always Watch if They’re on Tv
It's like being hypnotized. I have no idea I'm even doing it.
- •Pitch Perfect"Will you call my name....." I love this movie from beginning to end but somehow I always catch it when they're fighting the old dude acapella group.
- •HoosiersI'm from Indiana. It's mandatory.
- •Die Hard - any of them except the one with Justin LongJohn. Fucking. McClane. Yippe-ky-ay-a mother fucker. Also, the best Christmas movie ever.
- •The HolidayJack Black/Kate Winslet is the more entertaining storyline to me, but we've all been Cameron Diaz: throwing your ex's stuff out the window, running away on vacation, getting wasted and singing The Killers.
- •Field of DreamsPass the Kleenex and expect me to call my dad sobbing.
- •Love ActuallyThere are so many problems with this movie (hello Liam Neeson, you're such an enabler. Be a parent! Not his bff!) but I have to watch it if it's on.
- •ArmageddonIf you were an actor in 1998, you were in this movie.