The Month of May
May is basically a religious experience in Indianapolis.
- •We host the largest mini marathon.
- •And the greatest spectacle in racing.
- •We now turn the largest JW Marriott in US into a giant billboard
- •Back Home Again in Indiana is a huge tradition on race day. Jim Neighbors is an icon and sorely missed - his live performances were bone chilling.
- •It's so hard to describe how vibrant and fun and enjoyable Indianapolis is during the month of May. There's nothing else like it.