Things I Love in Vegas
Everyone and their lists about #Vegas has me nostalgic
- •Secret PizzaLocated inside the Cosmopolitan down a long dark hallway is the best pizza by the slice I've ever had. Always my first stop in town.
- •F. PigalleFondue. Unlimited wine served in baby bottles. Cool AF nod to Parisian red light district. It's in Downtown Vegas and worth the trip.
- •Bellagio ConservatoryWe were there in the fall. It changes every season. FREE.
- •Four Seasons VerandaPool side nachos. No, you don't have to stay at the Four Seasons to hang out at Veranda - you can snag an outdoor table and people watch/eat some of the best nachos I've ever had. Bonus tip: get the blended lemoncello.
- •Open house tour of Ka.So cool to see the theater for KA and learn about all of the tech stuff that goes into the production. Even better? FREE.
- •Wine AmplifiedI stumbled across a wine and music festival while I was there! Saw 50 Cent, Sublime with Rome, Cold War Kids, Fitz and the Tantrums, Panic at the Disco and Sheepdogs. Way fun.
- •$6 cups of coffeeWhat a racket!
- •Neon MuseumSuch a fun and cool way to learn about LV history. Night time tours sell out WEEKS in advance.