Saturday Morning Shows That Ruled
Now Saturdays are barren tv wastelands of infomercials and talking heads ( heavy sigh)
- •Land of the LostNothing, I mean NOTHING, was scarier than a Sleestak. I was explaining this to my son last week and we watched the first episode on YouTube. I am now the object of so much 11 year old derision. ☺️
- •ShazamCaptain Marvel, a sweet van, and the goddess Isis- And wasn't there a Pegasus?
- •Hong Kong PhooeyScatman Crothers is all you need to know
- •Scooby DooThe Magic Mystery Machine and gang holds up- my son loved the reruns
- •Fat Albert and the Cosby KidsWhile the namesake has become disappointing, this show ( and the Brown Hornet) was not.
- •SuperfriendsGotta admit, love that tv is back to comics characters again
- •UnderdogBest theme song, hands down!