Things I Miss Most About Living in San Diego
Ye olde Whale's Vagina
- 1.Lou's RecordsIs it weird this is before the beach?
- 2.The BeachSpecifically, Del Mar; runner up, Coronado; next, Cardiff by the Sea ( where I lived)
- 3.Rolled potato tacosWe have awesome Mexican food in AZ, but somehow this trend didn't make it here
- 4.An antique book store, Bountiful Books, which I found out closed#uglycry
- 5.The 101Seriously, Pacific Coast HWY, I heart you
- 6.Seals in La Jolla
- 7.The little comic shop in Encinitas I braved backing my car into oncoming 101 traffic forProtip: Learn to parallel park even if you're just visiting SD
- 10.Del Mar PlazaLet's all toast the sunset! It's a thing!
- 11.Mission BeachDuring the day now, 'cause I'm old and stuff
- 12.The Belly Up
- 13.Living in a town where people didn't need to lock their doorsOk, I did, but...
- 14.Pipes CafeBarefoot with a dog? You're in!