Things I Miss Most About Living in San Diego
Ye olde Whale's Vagina
- •Lou's RecordsIs it weird this is before the beach?
- •The BeachSpecifically, Del Mar; runner up, Coronado; next, Cardiff by the Sea ( where I lived)
- •Rolled potato tacosWe have awesome Mexican food in AZ, but somehow this trend didn't make it here
- •An antique book store, Bountiful Books, which I found out closed#uglycry
- •The 101Seriously, Pacific Coast HWY, I heart you
- •Seals in La Jolla
- •The little comic shop in Encinitas I braved backing my car into oncoming 101 traffic forProtip: Learn to parallel park even if you're just visiting SD
- •Del Mar PlazaLet's all toast the sunset! It's a thing!
- •Mission BeachDuring the day now, 'cause I'm old and stuff
- •The Belly Up
- •Living in a town where people didn't need to lock their doorsOk, I did, but...
- •Pipes CafeBarefoot with a dog? You're in!