Words I'd Retire
- •NopeI tried to find a positive usage of this, one where it wasn't used in a curt manner, and failed. I consider it to be aggressive and rude, especially in print.
- •DoucheI think this word has really had its day and can now be relegated back to the confines of your mother's bathroom.
- •MopedDual use and different pronunciation per? This is the bane of the person who has learned most words via reading.
- •ApronBeyond the image of a subservient women that automatically pops into my head, it's just unpleasant. Side note- I really should use mine more instead of ending up with floury jeans.
- •BloodyUnless used as a curse word, in which case it's bloody brilliant.
- •JarI didn't say the list was logical. Also, when is a door not a door? When it's a...