Celebrity Couples We Want to Double Date With
We are a cool young progressive couple and are available most Saturday nights for fun with other cool couples (nothing sexual)
- •This would be our first choice cause they seem chill and not judgemental. I like people who seem like real people not avatars and they have that vibe.
- •Chris Pratt and Anna FarisThey seem really in love and fun. They have a good sense of humor and could make us laugh a lot. They have a kid but don't seem to be "those kind" of parents who lose their identity and only exist for the kid.
- •Not an actual couple but could pretend to be and pull it off well. We would spend all night asking them about The Office which is our favorite show and then they would think we're annoying and avoid us ever after.
- •John Krasinski and Emily BluntBecause we love John. Idk about Emily but if he married her she must be pretty cool? Also The Devil Wears Prada was a good movie so I respect her for that.
- •Olivia Wilde and Jason SudekisThey both have great senses of humor and I feel like you could have fun doing anything with them. They seem like good neighbors so I would also like to live next door to them.
- •Taylor swift and Calvin HarrisBecause I love Taylor Swift more than anything or anyone and she seems like the realist friend you could ask for
- •Will Smith and Jada Pinkett SmithThey could give us some marriage tips and be cool older mentors to us.
- •Kim And KanyeI don't think this needs an explanation
- •Hillary and Bill ClintonCause Hillary is my homegirl and we would be honored to go eat dinner or play mini golf with them.