Companies I Don't Support
I don't allow any of the money I work for to benefit these companies. Idc if you do, but I'm not going to.
- •American ApparelFor years Dov Charney harassed women and was a gross perv and the company allowed disgusting campaigns and it's going to take a lot to get me back on board with them.
- •Victoria SecretBecause they have ads reading things like "every body is beautiful" but the picture just shows skinny white women. No thanks. Bye.
- •HootersThey basically just sell the sexualization of women and people are like "okay".. No. Not cool. And I have had friends who have worked there who were blatantly told they needed to diet. I'll go elsewhere for mediocre burgers, thanks.
- •Abercrombie and FitchThe CEO claims he doesn't want ugly or fat people wearing his clothes... Also the clothes is cheap and hideous so I wouldn't buy that anyways.
- •Lily PulitzerBesides the fat shaming pics that hang on cubicles in their office, they don't seem to want fat people wearing their clothes really? Like they make clothes for fat people but only will sell it online so it's like they want fat people's money but don't want to let other people know they make fat people clothes?? Idk. Anyways. No thanks.