Fictional Characters I've Wanted to Be
In chronological order
- •The earliest envy I can remember was probably for Bubbles. Every time we'd play power puff girls id fight anyone to be bubbles. I later realized I'm a Blossom to the core.
- •Eliza ThornberryJust wanted to talk to animals tbh
- •ArielJust wanted to be a mermaid tbh
- •BelleMy husband has A LOT of body hair and I do read a lot so kind of a success ????
- •Wendy DarlingPeter Pan coming to my window and taking me to a magical island with mermaids was very appealing to me and I even made my husband do Peter Pan one Halloween so I could live out my childhood dream of being Wendy.
- •PhoebeI thought I would be just like her when I became a grown up. Unfortunately I later realized I am a Piper to the core.
- •MatildaWanted to fuck people up with my powers. Watched this move 4,000 times between the ages of 7-8
- •ZenonShe lived in outer space and look at her clothes need I say more
- •MarnieShe was a witch and feisty and went to halloweentown need I say more
- •Arrietty ClockI got really into the borrowers for a while I was super intrigued at the thought of tiny people living in your house
- •Wednesday AddamsShe just seemed like the definition of cool
- •Winnie FosterI read this when I was 11 and cried my eyes out. I was so jealous of her adventure and started exploring the woods hoping I'd bump into an intriguing stranger. (Almost got bit by a snake instead.)
- •Hermione GrangerStill wanna be her tbh
- •Violet BaudelaireDespite her terrible luck I still envied her life. Traveling all over and inventing things. I really wanted more drama in my life as a preteen anyways.
- •Bella Swan BOOK VERSIONI loved book Bella. She was so smart and funny and witty and brave and stubborn. I really connected with her character. After seeing how the movie portrayed her I was pretty upset. I always pictured Bella to be like Rory Gilmore and they made her nothing like that. Bummer.
- •Daisy BuchananThe first time I read Gatsby I was 14 and I wanted to be Daisy. The second time I read Gatsby I was 17 and realized Daisy is human garbage.
- •Peyton SawyerWas super into One Tree Hill in its glory days. I really aspired to match Peyton in teen angst. My mom would tell you I surpassed her. Also had a huge crush on CMM.
- •Pam BeaslyNot sure if I wanted to be Pam or if I just wanted John Krasinski to fall in love with me.