Infuriating Things I Heard Old Ladies Say at the Hair Salon Today
These are quoted to the best of my memory
- •A woman should never be president, that's not her place.
- •I can't believe a woman would even think she should do that, it's so disrespectful to her husband.
- •Other countries would never respect us is we let a woman take control like that.
- •I hate all this progress, I wish things were like they used to be.
- •I need more hairspray sweetie.
- •Progress isn't always a good thing.
- •I used to never lock my doors and now I have to have an alarm system I can hardly operate.
- •More hairspray, dear.
- •I would take horse and buggy days over this any day.
- •Never a good thing when people stop following the roles set out for us by Jesus.
- •Just a little more hairspray, please, I like it stiff.