Movies That Made Me Sob Uncontrollably
More than just "I need a tissue" cry. These made me lay down in the fetal position and heave and scream cry like my grandma died. (I am a super dramatic person.) *may contain spoilers- but if you haven't seen these, cmon you live under a rock*
- •Tristan and Isolde.I laid on the kitchen floor, not my bed.
- •The green mile.All. The. Feelings.
- •Brokeback MountainI can't even think about this movie or I start crying again.
- •A walk to rememberTHEIR LOVE IS LIKE THE WIND
- •Forrest Gump"I had you placed here, under our tree.." NOOOOO PLEASE NO I CANT
- •TitanicWhy oh why couldnt they take turns on the door
- •Blue ValentineToo real. Way too real.
- •The notebookCliche but seeing old people cry (especially old men) is more than I can handle
- •Tuck EverlastingIt's hard to explain this, because it's true Winnie lived a happy life.. But Jesse won't forget her. He waited a hundred years and he came back for her. He came back and she was dead. She had grown old. And I *sobs* sorry I can't
- •Cold mountainIT WAS FOR NOTHING WHY OH GOD WHY HE CAME ALL THAT WAY AND THEN DIED PLEASE STOP ALL THESE FEELINGS I CANT