Questions You Get Asked All the Time When Your Parent Is Gay
In my case, my father.
- •"Then how were you born?"My mother gave birth to me after my parents had sex.. Same as everyone.
- •"So you were adopted?"No..
- •"Then why did he marry your mom?"Idk I guess he loved her at the time
- •"How is he gay if he married your mom?"A lot of gay people have been married and had kids earlier in life
- •"I'm sorry."Not a question but something people say. Which is weird. Cause like why are you sorry? Lol it's nothing to be sorry about. Gay people are fine. It's not really anything to think or worry about.