Television Shows My Husband and I Agree On
It's not always easy trying to agree on a TV series to watch with your significant other. If you're anything like me, you like all the best things and other people are always wrong. Unfortunately when you're married, you must compromise. Luckily, these shows were enjoyed by us both.
- •The officeThis is both of our favorite shows, like, ever. We've watched the series about 50 times and we find it comforting. If there's ever a time we can't agree, we watch the office.
- •It's always sunny in PhiladelphiaBecause of the implication...
- •Parks and recI'm liked it more than him, but it was enjoyable and the characters are so endearing. He really loves Jean ralphio.
- •GirlsWe love how cringe inducing and raw this show is sometimes. It's so honest, even when the truth is uncomfortable. We thinks it's a very smart humor and we are pretty snobby about how much we like it.
- •The Mindy ProjectHe says he doesn't really like this show (although he loves Mindy Kaling and finds her very pleasing to the eye) but every time I put it on he ends up watching and laughing. He can't fool me.
- •Game of thronesWe. Fucking. Love. Game of thrones.
- •MasterchefWe like food
- •SurvivorOnly reality show we both like
- •Downton AbbeyI didn't think he would like it, but he does. SCORE!
- •FriendsNo explanation needed
- •Everybody loves raymondDuh
- •Curb your enthusiasmLarry David is our favorite human
- •DexterWe were super into Dexter when it was on
- •Law and order SVUBut it was never the same after stabler left
- •American horror storyBut only season 1
- •SeinfeldWe are american so yeah