Top Ten Books of All Time, According to Me 📚
Inspired by @ListPrompts ---ONLY NOVELS I AM NOT INCLUDING SERIES
- •Lolita by Vladimir NobokovThe rest of the list is in no particular order, but this is first because it is the best.
- •The Great Gatsby by F Scott Fitzgerald
- •Looking for Alaska by John Green
- •The perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- •Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
- •Slammerkin by Emma DonaghueThis book is not well known at all and it is a shame because it is genuinely amazing and left me thinking about it for weeks after.
- •The Glass Castle by Jeanette WallsThe best memoir I have ever read. Every time I recommend this book to a friend and they read it they call me after saying they couldn't put it down and also WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH HER PARENTS
- •The Giver by Lois Lowry
- •The Host by Stephanie Meyer
- •The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffinegger