Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Anything Sarah Michelle Gellar posts on InstagramBonus points if it's about Shannen Doherty (they are BFFs)
- •My mom's profile pictures, be it of herself, my dog, or a flowerAny mom will do but I really have quite a beautiful one
- •Any photos documenting someone's pilgrimage to Harry Potter World
- •Liz Lemon: RAVENCLAW AF
- •Jack Donaghy: Heir of Slytherin
- •Jenna Maroney: Pissed When She Wasn't the Heir of Slytherin, Killed Filch's Cat To Get Attention
This is not a comprehensive list but some of my favorites scenes from the show I treat as a security blanket. Thanks @bjnovak
- •Gilmore Girls for making fun of a cappella groupsFuck you Season 7 Episode 6
- •Gradual breakdown of social awareness and finesse, including an impressive obliviousness to body language
- •Development of personal branding by coming up with my own nicknamesMy dad now goes by "The Hawk"
- •The confidence to approach any stranger at a grocery store for an hour-long conversation
- •Hobby for reading erotic romance novels without regard to the presence of my children
- •Strong sense of duty to share all photos of lost dogs on Facebook
- •Quiet passion for forensic/police dramas like NCIS and Bones
- •I fed my aunt's dog a brownie crumb when I was 7 and I thought I murdered itShe was fine but I never said anything and I think that says a lot about my character
- •I own three denim jackets and two denim shirts and almost bought another one today
- •I talk way too much about my a cappella group
- •Hundreds of dollars of nautical-themed home decor stolen in heist from Target Supercenter
- •Sobbing masked bandit sets lobsters free in local grocery store, steals chapstick on way out
- •Poorly-graffitied lyrics from Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" found on multiple buildings in Chicago's North Side
- •Sailor VenusWhat a dreamboat. This was the beginning of my lifelong obsession with magical women, as reflected in this list
- •Padme AmidalaMy family were huge Star Wars fans. I didn't really understand the plot, but was easily distracted by Padme. My room as a six year old was covered in stickers of Queen Amidala in her various costumes.
- •Hermione GrangerA veeeeery formative character for me. I was kind of a know-it-all and Hermione made me even more intolerable for a couple of years. I think I have chilled out a bit since then.
As referenced in a previous list (http://bit.ly/1Q8UdU3) I have an unfortunate habit of using the phrase "Yes, Daddy" that will likely lead to my downfall. Here are some things that I have made me use the two magic words.
- •The roughly three breakfast burritos I eat a week
- •Hearing the name or seeing a photo of Paul Rudd
- •Hate-reading people's social media posts