THINGS THAT MAKE ME SAY "YES, DADDY"
As referenced in a previous list (http://bit.ly/1Q8UdU3) I have an unfortunate habit of using the phrase "Yes, Daddy" that will likely lead to my downfall. Here are some things that I have made me use the two magic words.
- •The roughly three breakfast burritos I eat a week
- •Hearing the name or seeing a photo of Paul Rudd
- •Hate-reading people's social media posts
- •Sitting in a cold room in front of a space heater
- •Accidentally burning my toes on the space heaterPain gets me off
- •Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean chapstick
- •Pesto cavatappi from Noodles
- •When I forget to watch new episodes of my favorite shows and have more than one to catch up on
- •When your dad calls me