Advice from A bad Writer
Capitalize every other letter in a title.
- •ALWAYS write in past tense
- •The more exclamation points, the better!!!!!!!!
- •Don't bother capitalizing i. it wastes time. i think.
- •Always use contractions
- •When, in doubt, use a, comma.
- •Use wacky spelled names, like Samwell instead of Samuel.
- •Subplots add depth to your story, use a minimum of 15
- •Don't be terribly afraid to inhibitingly use fun and smart and clever adjectives.
- •Finally, when you are publishing your book make sure and use the "uneven/ruffled" page. Everyone loves that.