Reasons Why I Like Public Transportation
not having a car sucks sometimes...but there are good parts
- •I pay $100 a month to get to and from workI dont pay for parking, gas, or insurance
- •The light rail is always on time99% of the time it's on time. Same time every day.
- •No trafficI dont have to sit in traffic going downtown
- •I dont really have to be awakeI just listen to music and stare out the window/look at my phone/read. I don't need to pay attention
- •Don't have to brush snow off in the winterThat's a Colorado problem for sure. Snow from October- May
- •It's environmentally friendlyWoo