SO YOUR JR HIGH BEST FRIEND FOUND YOU IN FACEBOOK
This is a guide on how to proceed
- 1.Take a minute to be shocked that anyone would bother looking for youIt's not like my Facebook profile is new, and I literally live in the same house. I understand stalking your old friends on FB to see if they had kids or went to rehab, but contacting them...
- 2.Consider avoiding themI could just pretend to be the wrong Tarah.
- 3.Admit you are who they think you are and engage in pleasantries.So, how has the past 12 years been for you? Nope, no kids. No I don't remember that one time in the 7th grade.
- 4.Find a quick escape"We should totally get coffee sometime." Ttyl
- 5.Go about your life as usualWhich means calling your current friends and telling them about the weird message you got on FB