WONDERFUL THINGS I NOTICED WATCHING MY FIRST EPISODE OF TV SHOW "BOTCHED"
I had already seen the episodes of Nightline that were being shown elsewhere so I turned to Botched for horror instead.
- •Becoming more beautiful makes the patients weep.
- •Beholding a reconstructed belly button is horrific. Not "surprise hobo poop on the sidewalk" horrific, but close.
- •Watching a room full of people with largely immovable faces is something the "It's a Small World" ride at Disneyland prepared me for.
- •"Botched" really is a relative term.
- •Not everyone would have second thoughts about making each of their boobs bigger than their head.